Our fast-growing laboratory group offers a comprehensive range of analytical services for agriculture, the environment and food products all over the world. With over 1400 employees in 20 European branches, we are one of the market leaders in our business sector.
We are currently looking for a
Product manager for animal feed analysis
in Bruckberg (Germany)
You will be responsible for the group-wide product policy of our analytical services with regard to animal feed analysis.
- Definition of products (performance characteristics, service, clear differentiation from competitors, other required services, e.g. sampling) in view of the customer requirements applicable for a specific sales region;
- Planning of new products or sales regions;
- Performance of target groups’ and competitors’ analyses;
- Definition of market prices in coordination with the controlling department;
- Identification and subsequent implementation of promotional measures together with the marketing department;
- Specification of optimum channels of distribution together with the sales department.
You will report directly to the General Management and cooperate closely with the laboratory sites involved, as well as the sales and marketing departments.
Qualities we require:
- Degree in agricultural sciences (university or university of applied sciences) or similar qualification direction;
- Thorough technical knowledge in the fields of animal feed and agriculture;
- Creativity in developing and exploring new markets;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Several years of vocational experience in an agricultural environment, preferably in the fields of sales / product management;
- English (fluent), other languages would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Diversified and challenging work in a flourishing company;
- Freedom to organise your own tasks;
- Performance-related salary, including success component;
- Company car.
Print from pdf-file
Please tell us where you saw this job vacancy advertised for the first time.